WarranteeVolugio Lifetime Warrantee:
Your investment in quality eyewear deserves to be protected. Our Lifetime Extended Warrantee does just that. If you break, bend, or just wear out your glasses, we will repair or replace them, FOREVER! (This Warrantee applies only to the original purchaser.)
The coverage summarized below is available on every pair of glasses we sell. If you ever wear out glasses before you lose them, this Warrantee is a bargain!
- Broken frames
- Bent frames
- Broken or bent temple pieces
- Torn or worn out padding (in protective sports eyewear)
- Broken, bent or worn out nose pads
- Manufacturing defects of any kind
- Broken lenses
- Lost screws
- Hinge imperfections of any kind
- Loss or theft.
- Scratched lenses or lens coatings. (But replacement lenses are available.)
- Damage caused by unreasonable use.
- Normal wear and tear. (For example, scratches on a frame are not covered.)
Processing a Warrantee claim:
Processing a claim is fast and easy. There is a $12.00 fee for shipping & handling, as long as the replacement glasses are shipped to an address in the continental United States. Call us at (972) 454-4547 for a Return Authorization Number, and write this on the outside of the box you return the glasses in. Use a cardboard box that will protect the eyewear from further damage. We will promptly repair or replace your glasses. It's that simple.
Damaged eyewear must be returned to:
Volugio - Warrantee Dept.
401 W. Pres George Bush Hwy
Richardson, TX 75080
1. Scratched lenses are NOT covered under this Warrantee . So if you scratch your lenses, and then a pickaxe accidentally falls on them, you will still NOT get free replacement lenses.
2. Any lens will become scratched if it is not properly cared for. Scratch proof lenses are non-existent. There will be hardeners or scratch coatings on any lens we sell to help minimize scratches, but proper care and cleaning are the only way to prevent scratches on a lens.
If you need to replace a frame or lenses that are not covered by this Warrantee we will still take care of you. Call us for pricing and availability. We'll be glad to tell you what your options are.
3. Volugio reserves the right to choose whether glasses are repaired or replaced. If you purchased glasses that are no longer in production, we may have to replace them with a comparable pair. Of course, you will be included in this decision making process.